Gardening

Sunday, June 25, 2023

Kitchen Gadgets

 

This website contains links to products that are part of affiliate programs. If you click on these links and make a purchase, I may earn a commission.


I love Kitchen Gadgets. I am a big believer with the right tools you can accomplish anything.

I will start off with what I have, want to upgrade, or on my bucket list.

The kitchen Gadgets I am including can be used well with your garden. This is why I went ahead and added this section. What do we do with it all after harvest?

I'll be adding a separate canning section.

Have-

It's gardening time. Save your fresh veggies. With prices so high right now, Meat lasts a lot longer sealed. Air is the leading cause of freezer burn.

I absolutely love this food saver. It is Mid-range on price, which I have found to be the best buys on Vacuum Sealers. I just used mine to freeze tomatoes, and peppers.

FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Machine with Starter Vacuum Seal Bags & Rolls, Safety Certified, Black - FM2000-FFP




FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer Bags, Rolls for Custom Fit Airtight Food Storage and Sous Vide, 11" x 16' (Pack of 3)




Upgrade-
It's that time of year for fresh garden veggies. I have a smaller one and now I def have to upgrade. This one will do it all. 

Fullstar Vegetable Chopper - Spiralizer Vegetable Slicer - Onion Chopper with Container - Pro Food Chopper - Black Slicer Dicer Cutter - 4 Blades




Kitchen Picks-

I prefer Ninja. It's not the cheapest brand but it is quality. And to me this is worth a lil pocket money.
My orchard will be producing soon. SMOOTHIES are in my future!

Ninja QB3001SS Ninja Fit Compact Personal Blender, for Shakes, Smoothies, Food Prep, and Frozen Blending, 700-Watt Base and (2) 16-oz. Cups & Spout Lids, Black





Ninja DZ201 Foodi 8 Quart 6-in-1 DualZone 2-Basket Air Fryer with 2 Independent Frying Baskets, Match Cook & Smart Finish to Roast, Broil, Dehydrate & More for Quick, Easy Meals, Grey




Refrigerator Deodorizer, Lasts for 10 Years, Refrigerator Odor Eliminator, Fridge Deodorizer, Beats Baking Soda and Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags




Joined Cheese Grater with Garlic Crusher - Box Grater Cheese Shredder - Cheese Grater with Handle - Graters for Kitchen Stainless Steel Food Grater - Garlic Mincer Tool and Vegetable Peeler





These will be great for deadheading my flowers, cutting herbs, etc.


Astercook Kitchen Shears, Kitchen Scissors Heavy Duty Serrated Blade, PP+TPR Handle Shears, Ideal for Poultry, Herbs, Vegetables, Durable and Ergonomic Design (Black Red, Black Orange, Black Grey)



Stay tuned for more updates. Join my newsletter through Blogtrottr to keep informed. 

Blogtrotr - You can sign up for a free account and keep your subscriptions in order. I signed up and it is EASY! Just add https://outdoorsniche.blogspot.com and https://nerdyniche.blogspot.com for updates and a monthly newsletter. (I'll be posting a video on how easy it is!)

https://blogtrottr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can request a review but keep everything short n clean

Gardening

Ice skating, Ice hockey

  This website contains links to products that are part of affiliate programs. If you click on these links and make a purchase, I may earn a...

Outdoorlighting